What you tell your friends you are doing
“I create and implement international marketing campaigns”
What you are going to do
Hazera is predominantly focused on B2B marketing. You will be focused on Europe plus supporting Global activities.
- Supporting extensive international marketing campaigns
- Website updating, content as well as visual aspects
- Social Media
- Creation and adjustment of documents in Office and Adobe programs
- Create promo materials such as brochures / leaflets / flags / newsletters etc.
- Preparation and logistics of fairs and open days
- Create and update the Image bank
- A student MBO-4 / HBO
- Independent, communicative, service oriented, flexible, creative and accurate
- Office 2013 programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) – Excellent command
- Good knowledge of online marketing tools such as Google AdWords and Analytics
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop programs
- Experience with website development programs such as WordPress is a plus
- Experience with Mailchimp is a plus
- English and Dutch language – Good command
Working at Hazera means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment. We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results. We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs.
Take your chance
This internship will be in our head office in Made, The Netherlands. The duration of this internship is 5 to 6 months. Compensation for this internship is € 350 gross per month on full time base plus travel allowance. Apply for this internship via the website of Hazera.