What you tell your friends you are doing
“I’m developing and programming the HoloLens until a usable module is ready for in-field application”
What you are going to do
- A focus on object recognition and a positive user-friendly user experience.
- To think about a training module for determining the exact right emasculation and pollination stage of flower buds.
- Programming for e.g. the determination of the right harvesting stage of fruits, disease recognition, measuring nutrient signaling needs of the plants, etc.
- You will have the freedom to own the process and deliver your insight and ideation and showcase what the world of augmented reality could add to Bayer’s innovation.
- You are currently in the process of obtaining a bachelor or master in the field of Optical Science or Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or a related field at a Dutch university.
- You are enthusiastic, result-oriented and have good communication skills.
- You practice excellent and clear communication skills (oral and written) in English.
- You are an independent worker and enjoy leaving your mark on the organization.
- You know the field of AR/VR-related subjects, and you are excited to start working with them.
- You are available for a duration of 6 months, for 4 to 5 days per week, preferably from June/July, although we are flexible with regards to the starting date and duration of the internship.
About Bayer Crop Science
At Bayer, we are committed to improving lives through a food system that is better for farmers, consumers and the planet. These targets will be both ambitious and time-bound, with a combination of long-term thinking and short- to mid-term goals.
We cannot realize this vision alone. Turning today’s impossibilities into tomorrow’s breakthroughs requires strong collaboration with scientists, innovators, regulators, and farmers.
Take your chance
Apply online by sending them your resume and cover letter. Do you have a question or do you want to learn more about the position? You can always contact Stephanie Rijcken via firstname.lastname@example.org.