What you tell your friends you are doing
“I’m working on testing the application of bio stimulants on vegetable seeds and I’m developing existing testing methods, to assess how bio stimulant products can improve tolerance to abiotic stress.”
What you are going to do
As a Seed Technology Intern you will work very closely together with our Seed technology and Sanitation scientists and our operational team to execute and evaluate multidisciplinary research experiments. You will support our Seed Technology Team and Sanitation projects in the area of seed treatments. Besides other, your tasks will be:
- Support our Seed Technology Team and Sanitation projects in the area of seed experiments
- Design of experiments
- Focus on bio-essay development
- Conduct lab- and field trials
- Working on data analytics and statistics
- You are a MBO4 or BSc student in green laboratory, (applied) biology or horticulture programs, with proven skills in literature study, data analytics and lab work experience
- You are curious and are willing to take an extra step
- You have the ability to solve problems and work independently
- You have the desire to attain applied research experience
- You are fluent both written and spoken in English
- You are willing to work on location Enkhuizen
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- You are available for around 6-10 months
About Bayer Crop Science
At Bayer, we are committed to improving lives through a food system that is better for farmers, consumers and the planet. These targets will be both ambitious and time-bound, with a combination of long-term thinking and short- to mid-term goals.
We cannot realize this vision alone. Turning today’s impossibilities into tomorrow’s breakthroughs requires strong collaboration with scientists, innovators, regulators, and farmers.
Take your chance
Interested? Read more and apply online. If you would like to have more information feel free to contact Anouck Sieders via Anouck.firstname.lastname@example.org.