What you tell your friends you are doing
“I test, adapt and develop software programs which are of high value to the breeding program.”
What you are going to do
- You will be focussing on new phenotyping technologies.
- You will actively work on the software development of remote sensing and image analysis as well as performing the testing.
- You will collaborate with plant scientists to design new process to precise phenotyping.
- You will have to develop userfriendly tools for high quality data to be used by the breeders, scientist and daily operations.
- You will need to adress the challenge to work with plants and use date to validate the accuracy of your tool.
- Bachelor degree
- Demonstrated skills in programming and/or software development
- Preferably experience with a Raspberry Pi and Image-J and show affinitiy with agriculture, plants and biotechnology in general.
- You like to work in different environments like office and greenhouse.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and English both verbal and written.
- You are creative, practical, precise and reliable.
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 27.000 employees in over 90 countries dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Through world-class science, global reach and commitment to our customers we help to increase crop productivity, protect the environment and improve health and quality of life. For more information about us please go to www.syngenta.com.
Take your chance
Apply for this internship online via www.syngenta.com. If you would like to have more information feel free to contact our recruiter Arjen Mol by phone on (+31) 228 366195 or at Arjen.firstname.lastname@example.org.