What you tell your friends you are doing
“I am supporting data collection and data quality excellence by ensuring accurate and correct core data maintained in the system. I’m also thinking along about the enhancement of dashboards and further developments.”
What you are going to do
In this role, you will support data collection and data quality excellence by ensuring accurate and correct core data maintained in the system. In addition, you will have the opportunity to think along about the enhancement of dashboards and further developments. You will collaborate with different departments, such as the sales and market development Team, Customer interface, IT and Data Analytics. Your contribution to this project will help improve the data quality and generate better data insights and offers you the opportunity to learn and experience Salesforce in-depth and be part of a highly diverse and international working environment.
- Assisting CRM and Data lead to extract data from Salesforce system and preparing the customer data quality review working file.
- Working with sales teams to review data, remove duplication, correct and complete missing information in the system.
- Tracking the progress via the dashboard to ensure the data accuracy and the process completion.
- Supporting the creation of IT tickets to log in system bugs, as well as following up and coordinating IT and the business users to resolve the issues.
The introduction of this role will be on location in Bergschenhoek, the remainder of the internship will be remote.
- You are a BSc. Or MSc. Student, studying information technologies, data analytics, or a similar program at a Dutch university.
- You have excellent Excel skills. Experience with Python, R, SQL, Salesforce and SAP are a plus.
- You have the ability to organize and work with large amounts of data and can maintain a high standard of accuracy.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with colleagues in different countries.
- You are self-motivated, flexible, open-minded and willing to learn.
- You are persistent and persuasive.
- You are fluent and speaking and writing English.
- You are available as soon as possible, for a duration of preferably 6 months, for 4-5 days per week.
About Bayer Crop Science
At Bayer, we are committed to improving lives through a food system that is better for farmers, consumers and the planet. These targets will be both ambitious and time-bound, with a combination of long-term thinking and short- to mid-term goals.
We cannot realize this vision alone. Turning today’s impossibilities into tomorrow’s breakthroughs requires strong collaboration with scientists, innovators, regulators, and farmers.
Take your chance
Are you looking for a new challenge? Apply online by sending them your resume and cover letter. Do you have a question or do you want to learn more about the position? You can always contact Stephanie Rijcken via email@example.com.